Friday, February 23, 2007

Exams are over!!!

Well exams are finally over. Beein slping only in the mornings coz can only study and absorb well in the nite. Well just hope can pull through this sem coz ever since that F i got, somehow got ying yin already. I only need to pull through to year 3 regardless how many Ds i have to get.

Well today as usual went to take the exam with only bout 30 mins of slp. Was totally dead today felt so breathless that i kept on breathing so hard and loud esp in the exam hall that i had to control my breathing. Anyway coz was too tired and felt as if my soul had left me so din go for klass gathering. i was really like a walking zombie!!! In the MRT i felt like a mad woman sitting in the train staring in spaces and just playing with my earphones. Anyway at least is all over liao.

After the mental torture now is the physical torture. Attachment next week onwards. no life for the next 3 weeks. Wanted to go out tomolo but well there was a change of plans with ppl. Guess i will just stay home to rot and watch all my vcds i borrow from my aunt during the new year. Its kinda like a tradition for me to borrow vcds from my aunt haha!!!

Mayb i should just get out of the house on saturday. hehe!!! need to just walk around and walk around!!! and mayb should go settle some debt thingie too. haiz... really hate asking ppl to return me money!!! FAN SI LE!!!!

Anyway CNY this year was like normal but sadly coz it was also exam period so was like studying at the same tome too and the worst thing is eat too much liao. At my aunt's place i was like eating and eating and eating esp the bak kwa hehe but i also ate alot of honeydew yum yum!!! and wat else did i eat.......... hm..................... love letters, one mango jelly and 2 bottle of soft drinks. At home while studying ate a few piece of love letters the choc flavour kind, those little sponge cake thingie and ate oranges too. well so much of eating!! well lucky my nursing uniform can still fit in haha!!! Well hope i get to kill myself physically during attachment than can lose some weight coz really dun like to go running. haha

Just finish watching HEROES but stil very much awake. Guess the slping disorder is getting into me liao. 3am soon but still very much alive!!! lalalala lalalallalala LALA land pls come and get me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: