Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas

Been today up my online shop till just now wanna sign in i actually forgot my user id haha!!! Well sad that no one interested in buying anything from me haiz.......... need to go some up with much much and much better design though i think one or two of them are nice coz i would also wear it out myself. so sad!!!!!!

Anyway today had present exchange and got zq present and she got my. WHY so qiao leh???? anyway hope she like my present too though its a photo frame only but its not those ordinary photo frame. Its haf to build/fix it urself to any design u like. So this is testing ur creativity skills haha!! but anyway when i buy this present my mind was thinking that it is good for destressing coz when stress can take it all out and rebuild it and its something new again and its good for taking ur mind off for a while and u get the feeling that u haf something new again. Well mayb i need to go buy one for myself too haha!!! Well hope she likes it. well if not she can also recycle the gift to her frens wahaha or like bengi keep the present i gif him long time ago. and its still not even unwrap yet!! haha apparently it was not a gd gift haha!!!!!! no use for him but to me its of use coz i always sticking or writing notes everywhere so would need a place to stick or else its all over the place. haha!!! thats why i got a little blackboard in my room to write remindeds.

Well nothing much happening liao lah but only that no mood to study at all. i'm so dead when sch reopen with all the tests and stuff. next week must rush rush to catch up lost time.

Hope next week will have good weather coz i wanna go to kusu island so rain pls dun come back for the time being please.

No comments: