Monday, December 18, 2006

One down and a alot more to go

Juz finish my elective work bout 2 hours ago. Finally all done or else can die. Really losing my temper juz doing it. Keep on hanging due to the tables and more tables. Word really hang so many times till i lose my temper. Yesterday was worst. I practically juz hit my laptop repeatedly. Well juz wat made me feel angry was that how one of my grp member for elective can be so selfish. Already all the easy one let her do liao than still want to chunk so much work to me. My side already overloaded. Need to design the logo and do up all those forms and still wanna gif me do those easy one also. Bloody hell lah she need to study so do i lor really crap man!!! Hate this kind of people. Really hate those these kind of people who are so borthered by getting good grades than to have more time to study you shove one whole lot of work to other people to do. Number 1 on my hate list. You can be of lousy character or wat i also wun hate you that much but anyone no matter how nice or wat do this kind of things to me you are so gone!!!!

Anyway sorry to everyone who was tokking to me juz now coz doing elective so was already in a bad mood liao. and making it worst was to try to control it down. Really boiling inside!!

To bengi and zq was really in a bad mood and i also really din want to go foodcourt eat esp not for dinner. lunch ok but if dinner i might as well stay home to eat. and at that time i was like thinking we kinda like celebrating christmas lor than its like why go foodcourt leh. every tom dick or harry day already going foodcourt liao!!! IN sch already canteen,foodcourt and fastfood liao than go out also the same thing i really juz hate it lah. well course that was like me thinking when i was in a bad mood not thinking rationally well honestly abit of me juz din want to go foodcourt or fastfood resturant for dinner. Lunch totally fine but dinner was a big no no. Well better end this now or else unkind words are going to come out from my mouth liao haha!!!!! Still in the bad mood with the elctive stuff argggggggg!!!!!!!!

Anyway this 2 weeks is going to be a busy busy holiday. got bio to prepare my idividual presentation and other presentation to prepare. bout 4 of it bah!!! and most impt my online store to set up. Juz need to enhance the photos. hehe during the time my brother go camp going to use his computer. Need to find someone with a VISA card to help me reg in yahoo auction just for identification issues. SO ma Fan!!!! Well mayb if i finish studying i might juz go to this wat kusu island that i saw on newspaper today on my last week of holiday.Or mayb i should go to the treetop trail again haha!!!!! Really need a breather from wat had juz happened last week at home. Kinda over but its only the starting of the rough road my family and i will be having.If there is really such thing as god i really do hope that my prayers will be answered.

Tokking bout GOD, friday went to expo to watch the 'magic of love' by faith baptist community church. Its some kind of magic show lah. Tix from my brother. Well ok it was only on saturday that i know that the tix was not free haha!!!!!!! my brother had to pay for them!! No wonder he wanted to get people to go coz he bought 5 tix for the whole family but no one wanted to go and my other brother already got fren bringing him to go on saturday haha!!!!! Well at least the tix wasn't wasted. coz i went haha!!!!! it was good i must say all those tricks and singing but i really hate the opening singing by that pastor daughter with all the american accent in it yikes!!! What's with people and their fake accent man!!!!!! just dun get them!!!!

No comments: